Feedback pretty please?
When I think back over all the lovely feedback that I’ve had on emails, Facebook & Twitter I am so very annoyed with myself for failing to record it anywhere.
However, I see my new website as a chance for a new beginning. At my first planning meeting with BWebsites, I was very specific about wanting a section on each product page for feedback. I *have* to admit that this is partly because receiving feedback gives me a lovely warm glow…(surely I’m not alone in that?) but it is mainly because positive feedback gives new visitors greater confidence to buy. After all, it is what websites like Ebay rely on.
As with all aspects of my website, BWebsites were fantastic and did exactly as I hoped. At the bottom of product page appears a section like this:
Some of the pages have feedback on them…but many don’t. If you have ever ordered a Name Art product, I would be so grateful if you could find it on the new website and copy the link (in the address bar at the top of the page, starting with http://).
- paste the link into a tweet (to @CharisNameArt) followed by the review…
- or paste it onto the Name Art Facebook page and leave some feedback,
- or email it with feedback
- or leave the link and a comment here
– whichever suits you best. Then I will add the feedback to the relevant product page…and it will be kept and recorded forever…
…pretty please, with cherry on the top? And a BIG thank you